Contributor - Level 3

360W Toroidal Transformer for 2029A

I bought a subwoofer THRUTH B2029A (fairly used) on eBay, and after carefully reading the manual and following the voltage selection procedures, I powered on the subwoofer. After awhile (5min) I discovered the woofer was seriously heating, and shut down after some minutes. I thought it was disconnected from the mains but not. I troubleshoot (checked and replaced the fuse) but it was not coming up.
Later I discovered the toroidal transformer is faulty.
Now I want to replace the transformer, what’s the specifications I should be looking for.? And what’s the voltage that enters to the PCB of B2029A?

AyChords Contributor - Level 3 2019-11-10

2019-11-10

360W Toroidal Transformer for 2029A

I bought a subwoofer THRUTH B2029A (fairly used) on eBay, and after carefully reading the manual and following the voltage selection procedures, I powered on the subwoofer. After awhile (5min) I discovered the woofer was seriously heating, and shut down after some minutes. I thought it was disconnected from the mains but not. I troubleshoot (checked and replaced the fuse) but it was not coming up.
Later I discovered the toroidal transformer is faulty.
Now I want to replace the transformer, what’s the specifications I should be looking for.? And what’s the voltage that enters to the PCB of B2029A?

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies