Contributor - Level 2

Sound in a Tavern

I work for a tavern that has a sizeable sound system. And there is an X32 mixer in it with some faders that are going bad. I have been patiently trying to make contact through the website support spaces for "Spare Parts" "Service" and "General" categories. For crying out loud. Why can't I simply call a phone number to buy some parts? Why is is so hard to make contact with anyone? Very frustrating. I love the products I also own a Midas Pro 1 personally. And I have already seen numerous complaints on the forums about the hardships of trying to contact anyone. As I said.......I love the products! But you gotta get a lot better at being accessjble. If I don't get any suitable responses on this query by Monday morning, I will try the Las Vegas phone number. If that fails, then I will start bothering the Music-Tribe folks that I DO know. I would hate to have a serious service problem.
JeffreyBridges Contributor - Level 2 2019-08-04

2019-08-04

Sound in a Tavern

I work for a tavern that has a sizeable sound system. And there is an X32 mixer in it with some faders that are going bad. I have been patiently trying to make contact through the website support spaces for "Spare Parts" "Service" and "General" categories. For crying out loud. Why can't I simply call a phone number to buy some parts? Why is is so hard to make contact with anyone? Very frustrating. I love the products I also own a Midas Pro 1 personally. And I have already seen numerous complaints on the forums about the hardships of trying to contact anyone. As I said.......I love the products! But you gotta get a lot better at being accessjble. If I don't get any suitable responses on this query by Monday morning, I will try the Las Vegas phone number. If that fails, then I will start bothering the Music-Tribe folks that I DO know. I would hate to have a serious service problem.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Re: Sound in a Tavern

See your other thread.