TC Electronics T2 - Computer Toneprint Editor recognises the pedal but won't download Toneprints
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

TC Electronics T2 - Computer Toneprint Editor recognises the pedal but won't download Toneprints

The TC Electronic Website states for the T2 that: "T2 REVERB is compatible with every Hall Of Fame Reverb TonePrint". When I connect the T2 and open the Toneprint Editor, which is loaded to my laptop, the HoF 'Store in Pedal' buttons are greyed out in both the library and templates. The editor recognises that my T2 is connected because it displays the pedal serial number and build in the settings tab, and the HoF menu selection button has a white border (which isn't there when I disconnect the pedal). In summary the software recognises the pedal is connected but doesn't make the connection to the toneprints. Because of this I cant download toneprints to my T2 or make new ones with the editor. This is the same for an earlier version editor and the current version 4.3 I’m using.

How do I download Hall of Fame Toneprints to my T2 from the computer?

Is there a firmware update that will fix this (I've searched but couldn't find one)?

Isn't the T2 a HoF with a different paint job, shouldn't it function with the editor like a HoF?

Has support for the T2 dropped of because it's no longer manufactured? Disappointing considering that TC Electronics claims about supporting the product and musicians.

I can beam HoF toneprints from my iphone so it's evidence the toneprints do work with the T2 but unfortunately the editor is impractical for me because of the size of the screen and I much prefer working with a laptop.

TC, please fix this.

SemiHollowBoy Contributor - Level 2 2020-05-22

2020-05-22

The TC Electronic Website states for the T2 that: "T2 REVERB is compatible with every Hall Of Fame Reverb TonePrint". When I connect the T2 and open the Toneprint Editor, which is loaded to my laptop, the HoF 'Store in Pedal' buttons are greyed out in both the library and templates. The editor recognises that my T2 is connected because it displays the pedal serial number and build in the settings tab, and the HoF menu selection button has a white border (which isn't there when I disconnect the pedal). In summary the software recognises the pedal is connected but doesn't make the connection to the toneprints. Because of this I cant download toneprints to my T2 or make new ones with the editor. This is the same for an earlier version editor and the current version 4.3 I’m using.

How do I download Hall of Fame Toneprints to my T2 from the computer?

Is there a firmware update that will fix this (I've searched but couldn't find one)?

Isn't the T2 a HoF with a different paint job, shouldn't it function with the editor like a HoF?

Has support for the T2 dropped of because it's no longer manufactured? Disappointing considering that TC Electronics claims about supporting the product and musicians.

I can beam HoF toneprints from my iphone so it's evidence the toneprints do work with the T2 but unfortunately the editor is impractical for me because of the size of the screen and I much prefer working with a laptop.

TC, please fix this.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies