Contributor - Level 1

Are Behringer Going To Release Something Like The Rodecaster Pro?

HI

As the title says are Behringer entering the "All In One" Podcast equipment market?
Something similar to the Rodecaster Pro or Zooms Livetrack L-8 for Podcasting...

Thanks

OldSchool Contributor - Level 1 2019-12-10

2019-12-10

Are Behringer Going To Release Something Like The Rodecaster Pro?

HI

As the title says are Behringer entering the "All In One" Podcast equipment market?
Something similar to the Rodecaster Pro or Zooms Livetrack L-8 for Podcasting...

Thanks

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Rock Star - Level 1

Re: Are Behringer Going To Release Something Like The Rodecaster Pro?

Hi Theo ( @OldSchool ), 

Welcome to the community.  So far it looks like the GoXLR for streamers is about as close as I've seen and based on the new Podcastudio 2 USB, which IMO, is pretty lame, they aren't seriously looking at podcasting. I've helped a couple of friends set up studio rigs using an XR12 and even one with an XR18 but that gets pricey quick if you have to add an iPad or Android tablet to it as well.  It seems Behringer is favoring tablet control over physical faders for their digital mixers until you get all the way up to the new WING.   The one thing I wish they would do is come out with an XR12 that also has a 12 x 12 USB interface like the XR18. 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Are Behringer Going To Release Something Like The Rodecaster Pro?

Thanks Ken

Well it's a pity that Behringer is not going to cater for the "home podcaster". Iv'e had the opportunity to try the Procaster and it's an awesome piece of gear, just a bit pricy for the average Joe...
Iv'e been using Behringer gear for a while with no complaints but i'm very tempted to switch...