Contributor - Level 1

Behringer Xenyx 502 cannot record voice with ipad/garageband

Hello,

I am extremely frustrated with this setup! I am trying to start a podcast for a final project in class. I purchased the Podcaststudio kit and tried setting it up with Garageband on my iPad. I can hear my voice through the headphones but it will not even register on GarageBand. I changed the audio recorder to the Narrator and nothing, it is the same on every setting! I do not know what I am doing wrong. There are no videos or articles out there that are any kind of help. This is my last option before I return the entire thing.

Thank You in advance for any help you provide.

Diyo Muyumba

dmuyumba Contributor - Level 1 2019-05-01

2019-05-01

Behringer Xenyx 502 cannot record voice with ipad/garageband

Hello,

I am extremely frustrated with this setup! I am trying to start a podcast for a final project in class. I purchased the Podcaststudio kit and tried setting it up with Garageband on my iPad. I can hear my voice through the headphones but it will not even register on GarageBand. I changed the audio recorder to the Narrator and nothing, it is the same on every setting! I do not know what I am doing wrong. There are no videos or articles out there that are any kind of help. This is my last option before I return the entire thing.

Thank You in advance for any help you provide.

Diyo Muyumba

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies