Contributor - Level 2

GOXLR app keeps crashing

Hi all

I have GOXLRmini wired directly to my motherboard via usb cable that came with it. I have connected via XLR an Audio-technica AT2020. The GOXLRapp was installed before I plugged the mini into my PC. It has been updated to the latest firmware but the app keeps on crashing. I get an error saying global size was wrong.

This is very frustrating. The TC-Helion support on the website has no options to make a ticket for the app crashing. Can anyone help?

ADAM HEMMINGS
Adam2 Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-14

2020-01-14

GOXLR app keeps crashing

Hi all

I have GOXLRmini wired directly to my motherboard via usb cable that came with it. I have connected via XLR an Audio-technica AT2020. The GOXLRapp was installed before I plugged the mini into my PC. It has been updated to the latest firmware but the app keeps on crashing. I get an error saying global size was wrong.

This is very frustrating. The TC-Helion support on the website has no options to make a ticket for the app crashing. Can anyone help?

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Rock Star - Level 2

Re: GOXLR app keeps crashing

Hi Adam, 

Welcome to the community.  The best support option I've seen for TC-Helicon is on their Facebook group or via their Discord channel.  discord.me/helicongaming

Hope this helps, 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Ken, 

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have tried to join the discord but the link opens discord but fails to load any server. Also, I don't use FaceBook...

ADAM HEMMINGS
Contributor - Level 2

This is what happens
goxlr.png

ADAM HEMMINGS
Rock Star - Level 2

@Adam2 

Looks like something weird with the link.  Go to https://discord.me and at the top search for "helicon" and it will show up. 

EDIT: I don't use Facebook either but I've seen comments from the TCH team saying go to Facebook. Smiley Happy

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver