Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Issue XR18 send to PC via USB for OBS

Hello all, New to the tribe and somewhat new to mixer processing. I have my XR18 hooked up to PC running windows 10. Trying to stream Church audio and video to Youtube via OBS. Routing my audio signal through BUS3 via USB to PC. I have latest firmware/Xair App/Windows drivers. In the OBS audio menu the XR can be selected but no audio is passing through. I'm certain there are some pros that can help me get it right. Thanks in advance.

Chris Flatford
Novice Contributor - Level 1 2020-04-27

2020-04-27

Issue XR18 send to PC via USB for OBS

Hello all, New to the tribe and somewhat new to mixer processing. I have my XR18 hooked up to PC running windows 10. Trying to stream Church audio and video to Youtube via OBS. Routing my audio signal through BUS3 via USB to PC. I have latest firmware/Xair App/Windows drivers. In the OBS audio menu the XR can be selected but no audio is passing through. I'm certain there are some pros that can help me get it right. Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

Re: Issue XR18 send to PC via USB for OBS

@Novice 

Hello Chris, welcome to the community.

If there is signal going to Bus 3, the Bus 3 Master fader is up and not muted, USB 1, 2 & 3 should be getting the signal. As you are running Windows 10, check the mic privacy settings - see at the end of these notes .