Contributor - Level 1

Phone Call Setup xenyx q1202usb

current setup: 1202usb mixer, xlr mic on channel one, iphone with splitter breaking out stereo and microphone (headphone portion running into channel 7/8 working great), microphone running into main out rca jacks, ipad connected to 9/10 and working great, usb connnection from mixer to adobe audition working well

problem is that when i have a guest on the phone they can hear me fine, the recording to audition works great, but the guest cannot hear my ipad music. what do i need to do to fix?

strait22 Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-04

2019-10-04

Phone Call Setup xenyx q1202usb

current setup: 1202usb mixer, xlr mic on channel one, iphone with splitter breaking out stereo and microphone (headphone portion running into channel 7/8 working great), microphone running into main out rca jacks, ipad connected to 9/10 and working great, usb connnection from mixer to adobe audition working well

problem is that when i have a guest on the phone they can hear me fine, the recording to audition works great, but the guest cannot hear my ipad music. what do i need to do to fix?

Rock Star - Level 1

Re: Phone Call Setup xenyx q1202usb

Hi Eli ( @strait22 ), 

Welcome to the community. Sorry no one has replied until lnow.  When you say "main out rca jacks" are you talking about the 2-TR/USB LR Out jacks?   Those should be an exact copy of Main Out LR and what is going to the computer as USB.  Is there a reason you are using those as opposed to the MAIN OUT L/R?   Can you hear 9/10 in the Audition recording? What about in the headphones jack? 

Hope this helps,

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver