Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Where is the support

I've waited for a while to get the GoXLR and I think it's brilliant!  There are some audio issues though, actually MANY audio issues. 

I just simply would like to speak with someone over the phone to figure out if I need to return a defective product.  I've put in 3 tickets with no responce except for the one I got THE SAME DAY as my first ticket saying that I have not responded in 3 days so they will be closing the ticket.  I'm not on Facebook and I'm already on the Discord channel. I recieved advice from MANY people on Discord but no actual answers or a contact number. 

Does anyone know of any other way to get in contact with someone?

chrisfenix Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-06

2020-02-06

Where is the support

I've waited for a while to get the GoXLR and I think it's brilliant!  There are some audio issues though, actually MANY audio issues. 

I just simply would like to speak with someone over the phone to figure out if I need to return a defective product.  I've put in 3 tickets with no responce except for the one I got THE SAME DAY as my first ticket saying that I have not responded in 3 days so they will be closing the ticket.  I'm not on Facebook and I'm already on the Discord channel. I recieved advice from MANY people on Discord but no actual answers or a contact number. 

Does anyone know of any other way to get in contact with someone?

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Where is the support

Hi Chris,

What's your case # when you submitted your care ticket? What's your issue?

Also, a lot of our staff is in the discord chat, so, in some cases, you are talking with the engineers who built the device and are most experienced in resolving issues. 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Where is the support

Thank you for your response.  I have finally recieved an email from a represenative.  Hoping for the best. 

It's such a perfect product for the internet broadcast community. As someone who has been doing this for more than a decade the GoXLR is a long time coming.