Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

X32 usb to IPad??

Hello everyone I have a question about useing X Live card usb to IPad.
What Iam trying to accomplish is, I won't to go live On Facebook or other video platforms useing my IPad but use the audio from my X32 Rack. I am running direct from X32 USB output port to Lightning OTG adaptor. But when I plug in my IPad there is no response/prompts popping up, like it's not recognizing the usb. Has anyone on here done this before or have tips to accomplish this task? Thanks in advance!

Dwayne Carter
guitarisfun Contributor - Level 2 2020-04-22

2020-04-22

X32 usb to IPad??

Hello everyone I have a question about useing X Live card usb to IPad.
What Iam trying to accomplish is, I won't to go live On Facebook or other video platforms useing my IPad but use the audio from my X32 Rack. I am running direct from X32 USB output port to Lightning OTG adaptor. But when I plug in my IPad there is no response/prompts popping up, like it's not recognizing the usb. Has anyone on here done this before or have tips to accomplish this task? Thanks in advance!

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 2

Re: X32 usb to IPad??

@guitarisfun 

It has been done with Apple's Camera connection kit. Which adapter are you using?

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: X32 usb to IPad??

I'm using the camera connector kit. I messed around with it on my portable XAir unit. I could get it to work with garage band. That app had the external connection message pop up. Will see if X32 will do the same when I get up tomarrow. But still not sure how or if that works on FB or YouTube Live. 

Dwayne Carter