Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Trying to get assistance

I have been trying to get assistance for a month now from Behringer. I put in a support ticket and they didn't call me or email me but they changed the status to resolved IT HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED! I have also attembed at least 100 times at this point to call the ONLY number I can find anywhere for them and it is either busy or rings for 10 minutes then disconnects!

Seriously does this company actually exist? We are losing money by not being able to use this equipment! 

CowBoyCountry Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-30

2020-01-30

Trying to get assistance

I have been trying to get assistance for a month now from Behringer. I put in a support ticket and they didn't call me or email me but they changed the status to resolved IT HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED! I have also attembed at least 100 times at this point to call the ONLY number I can find anywhere for them and it is either busy or rings for 10 minutes then disconnects!

Seriously does this company actually exist? We are losing money by not being able to use this equipment! 

Superhero - Level 3

Re: Trying to get assistance

@CowBoyCountry 

Hello Taylor, welcome to the community.

Some users have missed emails from Care because they ended-up in their spam/junk folders. I think that the Care ticket system automatically closes tickets if a response to an email question is not received after five days.

I suggest you raise another Care ticket and monitor your spam email folder for responses. In my experience, tickets are usually acknowledged by email within two working days.