Malc Contributor - Level 2 2020-05-02

2020-05-02

Xenyx X1204usb

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help.  Just got the Behringer X1204usb desk and wanted to connect 2 passive spekers; are the 'control room' jack sockets at the back any good for this or are there any other sockets on the top/front panel ? Many thanks for your help. Malcolm.

• 0 Kudos
  • 13 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Xenyx X1204usb

OK thanks Rex, I will look into this, many thanks.

M. Goy
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Rex, Firstly I hope you are well and safe.  You are a genius as your suggestion to get a single connector has worked, both speakers are workng fine.  I got another connector like the one you showed me so it must have been a faulty connector on my first set. Once again Rex THANK YOU for all your help, I'm very much obliged. Malcolm.        PS...do you live in the UK?

M. Goy
Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

@Malc wrote:

Hi Rex, Firstly I hope you are well and safe.  You are a genius as your suggestion to get a single connector has worked, both speakers are workng fine.  I got another connector like the one you showed me so it must have been a faulty connector on my first set. Once again Rex THANK YOU for all your help, I'm very much obliged. Malcolm.        PS...do you live in the UK?

@Malc 

I'm glad it is working now, Malc. Yes I do live in the UK. I'm in the sleepy little town of Bedford and staying out of trouble so far. Where are you? 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Hi Rex,  I'm living in Formby on the North West Coast between Liverpool and Southport.  Once agin many thanks.  Malcolm. (all though I'm from the East End of London ... West Ham)

M. Goy