Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Noob question I’m sure

I have two behringer a500' that I'll be using for an outdoor setup at my house. Both will be running in stereo with a network player connected to one amp with RCA's. The other will be running a single dual voicecoil subwoofer in stereo as well. I'm wondering how I connect the 2 amplifiers together (daisy chain?) 

I'm sure it's a simple thing and can be done with a patch cable but want some expert advise to make sure I don't damage my investment.

thsnks 

Prthe8th Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-19

2020-01-19

Noob question I’m sure

I have two behringer a500' that I'll be using for an outdoor setup at my house. Both will be running in stereo with a network player connected to one amp with RCA's. The other will be running a single dual voicecoil subwoofer in stereo as well. I'm wondering how I connect the 2 amplifiers together (daisy chain?) 

I'm sure it's a simple thing and can be done with a patch cable but want some expert advise to make sure I don't damage my investment.

thsnks 

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Noob question I’m sure

One way is to use a splitter adapter (not a cable) on the network signals left and right channels. This one will work.  https://www.amazon.com/yueton-Splitter-Adapter-Female-Convert/dp/B014QK4R44/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=RCA+..."   This is 4 splitters, youll only need to use 2 of them.  You will need 4 RCA cables to go from the splitter ouputs to the 2 amps inputs. The adapter approach will probably be cheaper than buying 2 splitter cables. 

Behringer mx822