Contributor - Level 1

Voicelive Touch 2

Hey all! New to this, please be patient. Heart

I Just purchased a pre-owned VLTouch2. When I received it all of the presets have been erased and I’m wondering if there is a way to restore these? Are they downloadable once I have the unit up to my computer for updates? Any tips or tricks would be appreciated I am new to this piece of wonderfulness and my hands

DblMoonChild Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-20

2019-08-20

Voicelive Touch 2

Hey all! New to this, please be patient. Heart

I Just purchased a pre-owned VLTouch2. When I received it all of the presets have been erased and I’m wondering if there is a way to restore these? Are they downloadable once I have the unit up to my computer for updates? Any tips or tricks would be appreciated I am new to this piece of wonderfulness and my hands

Triber Moderator

Re: Voicelive Touch 2

Hey @DblMoonChild,
Welcome to the fold!  You can use our free VoiceSupport 2 software to update your Touch 2, manage presets, and download new presets from our Cloud library.  To restore factory presets, all you need to do is use VoiceSupport to "delete" whichever preset(s) you're trying to restore, and the factory presets will repopulate themselves.  That is to say, the first 200 preset slots can never be empty, they either contain their respective factory preset, or they can be overwritten with user presets, and deleting those edited user presets will restore the slot back to its factory preset.  Experiment lots, store your own edited presets, and also check out the additional presets you can download from VoiceSupport.  Cheers!

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.