Contributor - Level 1

What About the Turbosound Support

Hi,

I recently purchase an TurboSound product (20 days a go) and My IX15 that really like star with a sound Noise Scratch, so i tried to contac Support and thats my Story...

You guys (TursboSound) just provide Contact via WebPortal, and we can say is not an issue but if the Answer or response is Acceptable, in my case i consider the Support Terrible, i had my trouble Ticket Number and nothing about answer.

Support is so important part as a Sale, please don't forget that, i am still "Watting" by TurboSound

Ticket Number: 01033882

braulioj Contributor - Level 1 2019-11-21

2019-11-21

What About the Turbosound Support

Hi,

I recently purchase an TurboSound product (20 days a go) and My IX15 that really like star with a sound Noise Scratch, so i tried to contac Support and thats my Story...

You guys (TursboSound) just provide Contact via WebPortal, and we can say is not an issue but if the Answer or response is Acceptable, in my case i consider the Support Terrible, i had my trouble Ticket Number and nothing about answer.

Support is so important part as a Sale, please don't forget that, i am still "Watting" by TurboSound

Ticket Number: 01033882

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies