Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

I have issues with the documentation.

I was needing two specifications today in order to purchase some accessories for the Voicelive 3 I just ordered today.  This should have been simple.

First, unit dimensions for a case.

Quick Start guide, on page 16, reports.  9"x4"x7" ...which sounds wrong. Reference Guide, on page 179, reports 13.8"x8.5"x3"  which sounds correct....ARE EITHER CORRECT? 

Next, connectors....those specified as XLR....WHICH GENDER? There are only graphics representing the back panel, no photos.  So which are male and which are female? A simple m or f in the specs would go a long way.

The simple things are often the hardest. 

Cary Stotland
Cstotland Contributor - Level 3 2020-04-07

2020-04-07

I have issues with the documentation.

I was needing two specifications today in order to purchase some accessories for the Voicelive 3 I just ordered today.  This should have been simple.

First, unit dimensions for a case.

Quick Start guide, on page 16, reports.  9"x4"x7" ...which sounds wrong. Reference Guide, on page 179, reports 13.8"x8.5"x3"  which sounds correct....ARE EITHER CORRECT? 

Next, connectors....those specified as XLR....WHICH GENDER? There are only graphics representing the back panel, no photos.  So which are male and which are female? A simple m or f in the specs would go a long way.

The simple things are often the hardest. 

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies