Controllers

soundcheck Contributor - Level 1 yesterday

yesterday

X-touch mini

hi, I have a new x-touch mini. after editing the layers with xtouch edit y have problems with the mcmode, it doesn´t send mi de cc mesagges as well. How can i do a factory reset?thanksPD. sorry for my inglish..

Jaxsn Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-09

2019-10-09

Please Help !! My X touch has issues. And thanks to those wh...

To start, I ‘ve already set my X-Touch internally to “Mackie Control and USB”And did the same for my DAW (Digital Performer 9) Even when my X-Touch is disconnected, from the computer,When I turn on the power t...
read more...

Jaxsn Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-08

2019-10-08

Using x-touch with Digital performer 9

I am very disappointed in this x-touch product.I can not use this with digital perform 9........After I plugged the USB in, the x-touch is just a $600paperweight I wish I knew this ahead of time.I'm going back to my BFC ...
read more...

ConnorHolden Contributor - Level 2 2019-09-27

2019-09-27

X Touch Footswitch

Hi Guys, Loving my X Touch and wanting to connect some footswitches but can't find any info on what is compatible.I have a couple of non-latching switches, but they don't seem to be working...Any advice?

PeterDeClippel Contributor - Level 3 2019-09-26

2019-09-26

x touch switch between xr18 and DAW

Hi,I remember seeing somewhere you can switch the x touch between using it as a mixer controller (XR18) and a DAW controller. But I don't remember and can't find it...Is this possible? I work with ableton live and use th...
read more...

bettsaj Contributor - Level 3 2019-09-19

2019-09-19

behringer UMC22 Inst 2 not working

I've just bought the behringer UMC22 as it was advertised to be good value for money, there is however an issue that has been highlighted on an Amazon review. Inst 2 doesn't work after setting up. I'm using the inte...
read more...

onesoundpro Contributor - Level 2 2019-09-14

2019-09-14

x32 compact and Slate plugins... but which DAW for LIVE mixi...

I bought the all access Slate plugins to hopefully use with my X32 compact for LIVE mixing.Now I've been told I need a host software...DAW... to use the Slate plugins. I was told by someone in a pro audio department...
read more...

Konsider Contributor - Level 1 2019-09-07

2019-09-07

Ableton Live and X Touch Extender - correct track ordering

It may seem obvious, but just in case anyone was wondering how to get tracks 1-8 to appear on your Extender, and tracks 9-16 on the main X-Touch in Ableton, here is what to do:Go to your preferences in Ableton, and then ...
read more...

bschmidt Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-16

2019-08-16

Cubase Pro 10 recognizes X-Touch but nothing is happening

Hi All, I've been a Behringer fan and user for years and stepped up to buying the x-Touch. Cubase Pro 10 recognizes the x-Touch in all three aspects of Studio setup (see images) but nothing works - actions in cubase don'...
read more...