Top Solution Authors
Contributor - Level 3

behringer UMC22 Inst 2 not working

I've just bought the behringer UMC22 as it was advertised to be good value for money, there is however an issue that has been highlighted on an Amazon review. Inst 2 doesn't work after setting up. 

I'm using the interface with guitar rig 5 and it works a charm if i plug the guitar into Line 1, but when I plug into inst 2 i get a signal i.e the green signal light flashes but no audio at all. this hjas been raised on Amazon after I checked some of the reviews, and aledgedly behringer are aware of this issue.

Any ideas for a fix as I'm on the verge of sending this back for a refund if I can't get it working as it should.

You've seen the film, now get the doll... Handi Bendi Ghandi with a wardrobe of robes and a cast of thousands
bettsaj Contributor - Level 3 2019-09-19

2019-09-19

behringer UMC22 Inst 2 not working

I've just bought the behringer UMC22 as it was advertised to be good value for money, there is however an issue that has been highlighted on an Amazon review. Inst 2 doesn't work after setting up. 

I'm using the interface with guitar rig 5 and it works a charm if i plug the guitar into Line 1, but when I plug into inst 2 i get a signal i.e the green signal light flashes but no audio at all. this hjas been raised on Amazon after I checked some of the reviews, and aledgedly behringer are aware of this issue.

Any ideas for a fix as I'm on the verge of sending this back for a refund if I can't get it working as it should.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: behringer UMC22 Inst 2 not working

@bettsaj wrote:

I'm using the interface with guitar rig 5 usps tracking and it works a charm if i plug the guitar into Line 1, but when I plug into inst 2 i get a signal i.e the green signal light flashes but no audio at all. this hjas been raised on Amazon after I checked some of the reviews, and aledgedly behringer are aware of this issue.

Same issue here too. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Regards

Brian