Top Tags
Contributor - Level 1

Midas Console Showcase at ProLight + Sound Shanghai

Hello,

I am the organizer of the A3E 'Future Of Audio' Summit, which takes place at NAMM and Messe global events worldwide. I am trying to reach a global marketing director to help me showcase Midas at ProLight+Sound Shanghai on a session called: Advanced Audio On Tour: The Latest Technology for FOH Mixing

There is no cost for participating. Each company will give a presentation on their latest technology at PLSS, followed by a group discussion on the subject. Would you please ask a marketing director for China to contact me as soon as possible at: dougd@a3exchange.com

Thank you,

Doug

1 (323) 788-4350

A3E Website: www.a3exchange.com

dougdeangelis Contributor - Level 1 2019-09-16

2019-09-16

Midas Console Showcase at ProLight + Sound Shanghai

Hello,

I am the organizer of the A3E 'Future Of Audio' Summit, which takes place at NAMM and Messe global events worldwide. I am trying to reach a global marketing director to help me showcase Midas at ProLight+Sound Shanghai on a session called: Advanced Audio On Tour: The Latest Technology for FOH Mixing

There is no cost for participating. Each company will give a presentation on their latest technology at PLSS, followed by a group discussion on the subject. Would you please ask a marketing director for China to contact me as soon as possible at: dougd@a3exchange.com

Thank you,

Doug

1 (323) 788-4350

A3E Website: www.a3exchange.com

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies