Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Product

It seems that the musical experience promised by this product and it's services is not at all as it is promised to be. I can say for sure I will never make this mistake of a perches every again. Be assured I'm not only disappointed customer that will be steered away from Behringer products and services, according to the general constitution and or conduct in which you deal with your customers. 

Tags (1)
rocstudy Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-25

2020-02-25

Product

It seems that the musical experience promised by this product and it's services is not at all as it is promised to be. I can say for sure I will never make this mistake of a perches every again. Be assured I'm not only disappointed customer that will be steered away from Behringer products and services, according to the general constitution and or conduct in which you deal with your customers. 

Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Product

Oddly enough, it is very difficult to respond to such a post that gives absolutely no details as to what this product is, what the services it is supposedly promised to provide, or how we as fellow users can be of any help. Either you posted this as a useless post or deliberately set us up for failure.

Please understand that there are many of experienced product users that give of their time (of many volunteer hours per week) to help other users with issues with their product with the intent of providing a great experience as the outcome. A post like this is definitely not appreciated.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!