Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Registration of product a definite problem

Have spent two days trying to register my turbosound equipment...nightmare...I'm disgusted how difficult and rediculus it is. Not impressed....may take my business else where. Contact number 804 723-4791.... Need a person to help.
Jammingeorge Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-25

2020-02-25

Registration of product a definite problem

Have spent two days trying to register my turbosound equipment...nightmare...I'm disgusted how difficult and rediculus it is. Not impressed....may take my business else where. Contact number 804 723-4791.... Need a person to help.

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 2

Re: Registration of product a definite problem

@Jammingeorge You will have a better chance of playing pick up sticks with your butt cheeks than getting that call Meaning if someone calls from Turbosound it would be pretty special. I hope they do for your sake!! It's too bad this has to be that hard. I was there myself a few weeks back. We are all sympathetic to this issue BUT this is a USER forum... sometimes employees check in but that is the exception not the rule...

Try this, while logged in, select your user icon top right corner, then select "my profile" from the drop down. When in your profile, hit "support" up at the top. You should see the Care Portal open and a list of open (or resolved) tickets listed. If you are lucky you might see your registration as resolved. If you click on the case # you get more details. Don't expect the confirmation email, I don't think mine is ever coming (been about 3 weeks now) BUT it IS registered....hope you get some resolution!

Thanks for the Accepted Solutions and Kudos! Always appreciated IF duly earned.
Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

Re: Registration of product a definite problem

@Jammingeorge wrote:

@Jammingeorge 

I'll send you a PM with a suggestion that may help.