Top Tags
Contributor - Level 1

assign screen on x32 producer

Using X32 Producer for property wide sound but we have noisy and dead hours.  I have three scenes saved for normal, raised and low volume and would like to use the assign screen to change by push button.  However, the assign buttons revert to their previous, I assume factory default, settings after one successful use of one of the three assigned buttons.  Ive cleared all eight push buttons on A, B, and C assigns to no avail and my firmware is 3.09 so it's up to date.  I'd use the scenes since they work but non-tech people have to operate the mixer and push buttons with a confirming right arrow is preferable.

Any idea what I'm missing?

EdwardBrownlee Contributor - Level 1 2019-11-12

2019-11-12

assign screen on x32 producer

Using X32 Producer for property wide sound but we have noisy and dead hours.  I have three scenes saved for normal, raised and low volume and would like to use the assign screen to change by push button.  However, the assign buttons revert to their previous, I assume factory default, settings after one successful use of one of the three assigned buttons.  Ive cleared all eight push buttons on A, B, and C assigns to no avail and my firmware is 3.09 so it's up to date.  I'd use the scenes since they work but non-tech people have to operate the mixer and push buttons with a confirming right arrow is preferable.

Any idea what I'm missing?

Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: assign screen on x32 producer

@EdwardBrownlee 

Hi Edward, welcome to the forum.

It sounds as though your three target scenes were saved without the assigns being set first. So when the scenes are recalled, they overwrite the assign settings. Try recalling each scene, setting the assigns and then saving them.

An alternative would be to recall snippets rather than scenes. Set each snippet to only adjust the required levels. If the snippets only control the levels, they will not change the assign settings.