Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

"CDN77 server is unable to reach website's origin server"

Recurring issue with behringer.comRecurring issue with behringer.com

This is what has been repeatedly appearing at behringer.com over the past couple of days, indicating some likely problems with the content distribution network service being used by Behringer and/or MusicTribe. I am accessing the website from the northeastern United States.

Thanks for your attention.

Dd

DaveDuncan Contributor - Level 3 2019-12-14

2019-12-14

"CDN77 server is unable to reach website's origin server"

Recurring issue with behringer.comRecurring issue with behringer.com

This is what has been repeatedly appearing at behringer.com over the past couple of days, indicating some likely problems with the content distribution network service being used by Behringer and/or MusicTribe. I am accessing the website from the northeastern United States.

Thanks for your attention.

Dd

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: "CDN77 server is unable to reach website's origin server"

Hi @DaveDuncan ,

Thank you for sending this in. The team responsible for our websites has already been notified about this and is currently working for a solution. 

Best,

Virn

Virn Abuda | Community Manager, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 2

Hi @Virn , 

Not sure if this will help but this has been happening every day last week between 1-3PM PST. I just assumed it was some kind of server or network maintenance window. 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Community Manager

Hi @KenMitchell ,

This definitely helps. I will relay this info to our guys.

Virn,

Virn Abuda | Community Manager, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs