Midas On Tour

Highlighted
Triber

Midas On Tour

Midas On Tour - Connor Houston Part 1 - The Most Important Aspect Of My Job 

Part one of our interview with engineer Connor Houston, a young engineer with a burgeoning reputation. We catch up with Connor at Manchester's Albert Hall as he prepares to work at FoH for American multi-instrumentalist BC Camplight. In part one Connor talks us through his career progression and how the remote capability of the M32R is essential for his work on this tour. 

Connor quickly went from student on a Live Sound course to a highly regarded and in-demand Live Sound engineer working at Front Of House  for some of the most exciting acts in the music industry, so if you are an aspiring Live Sound engineer or currently doing your studies on an audio or Music Technology based course then listen up! 

As always please give Kudos, Subscribe and Share and if you have any suggestions for featured guests, questions or specific skills, then let us know in the comments!

Broadcasting Storytelling Champion MUSIC Tribe Brands UK Ltd.

MIDAS ON TOUR - Connor Houston pt. 2 - WHY I TRUST MIDAS

NSomerville

MIDAS ON TOUR - Connor Houston pt. 2 - WHY I TRUST MIDAS In the second part of our interview with engineer Connor Houston, he talks us through his re..

Lesson 1

MIDAS ON TOUR - Connor Houston pt. 2 - CAT 5 PROBLEM SOLVED

NSomerville

MIDAS ON TOUR - Connor Houston pt. 2 - CAT 5 PROBLEM SOLVED In the third and final part of our interview with Connor Houston, he recalls the moment a..

Lesson 1