Contributor - Level 1

A review of Four Tet B2B Skrillex

Just wanted to share my thoughts on an unusual and almost controversial lineup at the Warehouse Project Last night.tutuapp

Honestly I didn’t know what to expect. With both artists being renowned for playing completely opposite genres I wondered how they would handle the set. appvalley

It ended up being one of the best multi genre sets I have ever heard. They literally played a bit of everything genre wise and the mixing was spot on. They definitely had synergy on stage and surprised the audience with clever transitions and song choices and skrillex even payed homage to old dubstep legends such as mala and benga.tweakbox

Overall a ridiculous set and a fantastic genre blending journey paying homage to UK subculture.

RamsonGomes Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-28

2019-10-28

A review of Four Tet B2B Skrillex

Just wanted to share my thoughts on an unusual and almost controversial lineup at the Warehouse Project Last night.tutuapp

Honestly I didn’t know what to expect. With both artists being renowned for playing completely opposite genres I wondered how they would handle the set. appvalley

It ended up being one of the best multi genre sets I have ever heard. They literally played a bit of everything genre wise and the mixing was spot on. They definitely had synergy on stage and surprised the audience with clever transitions and song choices and skrillex even payed homage to old dubstep legends such as mala and benga.tweakbox

Overall a ridiculous set and a fantastic genre blending journey paying homage to UK subculture.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies