Contributor - Level 2

Connecting keyboard,1202fx behringer mixer,mics,headphones to my system for live recording

Sir I am having a lingering problem linking my keyboard,6i6 ,1202fx,mic and headphone to my system the way i want it for recording live music on adobe audition I tried and just got recording it was nice but am not happy cos i finding difficult doing a live recording and not midi from my keyboard into the DAW HELP WITH PICTURES OF FLOW ON THE LINKING OR ROUTING AND THE KIND OF CORDS USED FOR THESE PURPOSE BLESS

mitchoes Contributor - Level 2 2019-08-13

2019-08-13

Connecting keyboard,1202fx behringer mixer,mics,headphones to my system for live recording

Sir I am having a lingering problem linking my keyboard,6i6 ,1202fx,mic and headphone to my system the way i want it for recording live music on adobe audition I tried and just got recording it was nice but am not happy cos i finding difficult doing a live recording and not midi from my keyboard into the DAW HELP WITH PICTURES OF FLOW ON THE LINKING OR ROUTING AND THE KIND OF CORDS USED FOR THESE PURPOSE BLESS

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies