Contributor - Level 2

DJX900USB

Purchased the DJX900USB last year from Best Buy. Then I had some winter damage to my house and was unable to use it until now. It's practically brand new. Everything works except the FX. I cannot get the FX to select any new settings. It only jets on one tone and that is it. I can't change tones or FX at all. I have pushed the selector down multiple times and nothing. After reading the manual, I realized the mixer does not come standard set up for 120V. It's set at 250V and has a 250V fuse. I pulled it out and looked. The manual says you have to change the fuse to a 120V. Is this why my FX won't work? Also, in the manual the FX are set up in decimal intervals. Like 1.1 and 1.2 and 1.3, or 4.1, etc., etc.. However my DJX900FX that I got just last year only has whole numbers raging from 0-30. I do not understand what is going on. Please help. 

Unplugyourbrain Contributor - Level 2 2019-08-17

2019-08-17

DJX900USB

Purchased the DJX900USB last year from Best Buy. Then I had some winter damage to my house and was unable to use it until now. It's practically brand new. Everything works except the FX. I cannot get the FX to select any new settings. It only jets on one tone and that is it. I can't change tones or FX at all. I have pushed the selector down multiple times and nothing. After reading the manual, I realized the mixer does not come standard set up for 120V. It's set at 250V and has a 250V fuse. I pulled it out and looked. The manual says you have to change the fuse to a 120V. Is this why my FX won't work? Also, in the manual the FX are set up in decimal intervals. Like 1.1 and 1.2 and 1.3, or 4.1, etc., etc.. However my DJX900FX that I got just last year only has whole numbers raging from 0-30. I do not understand what is going on. Please help. 

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: DJX900USB

Also, I cannot find any updated firmware. I was hoping I could just download then upload it to the mixer and fix it. But DJX900SUSB has no updated firmware. 

Contributor - Level 2

Oops, nevermind on the fuse. It's correct. 

Contributor - Level 2

Fixed it!

I took the top plate off and found out that the FX knob was stuck a bit. It wasn't actually being pressed when I was pressing it. Not sure if it happened during shipping or what. But I unstuck it and put it back together. Works great Smiley Happy