Contributor - Level 1

How about some retro sequencing hardware?

I love all the attention to keyboards that Behringer are giving to the consumer.  Recognising there is a crowd of people that are not dedicated to software synths is great.

To take it further, I wonder how many like myself, still use hardware sequencers.  My particular favourite is the Alesis MMT8 which allows real time playing and recording with little effort.  It's just a tad small in memory and flimsy in case design.  A sturdy little sequencer with stability and memory would be my wishlist, but not too many changes to the modus operandi.

What about it, Behringer?  You up for a challenge? Smiley Happy

Wyshwood Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-26

2019-08-26

How about some retro sequencing hardware?

I love all the attention to keyboards that Behringer are giving to the consumer.  Recognising there is a crowd of people that are not dedicated to software synths is great.

To take it further, I wonder how many like myself, still use hardware sequencers.  My particular favourite is the Alesis MMT8 which allows real time playing and recording with little effort.  It's just a tad small in memory and flimsy in case design.  A sturdy little sequencer with stability and memory would be my wishlist, but not too many changes to the modus operandi.

What about it, Behringer?  You up for a challenge? Smiley Happy