Contributor - Level 2

JBL GO Plus or JBL GO 2

Hi to all, yesterday I bought a JBL Go Plus under advice of the sales assistant in a local store, as he said that JBL Go Plus was "way better" than Go 2. After some research in the web I saw that JBL Go plus has the same driver as the "old" JBL Go, with a bass reflex tube, same battery life and apparently no improvements. JBL Go 2 has, aside waterproof certification (which is not relevant for me) a passive radiator for basses, and according to the reviews it sounds better than the old JBL Go (don't know about the Go plus, as it's very hard to find reviews). reverse phone lookup

The difference in price is very tiny, so it isn't a problem for me. Do you think I should return my Go plus to get a Go 2 instead? Is the sound really better? And, what really changes between Go and Go plus? Thanks in advance.

reverse phone lookup

TokiyoRio Contributor - Level 2 2019-08-12

2019-08-12

JBL GO Plus or JBL GO 2

Hi to all, yesterday I bought a JBL Go Plus under advice of the sales assistant in a local store, as he said that JBL Go Plus was "way better" than Go 2. After some research in the web I saw that JBL Go plus has the same driver as the "old" JBL Go, with a bass reflex tube, same battery life and apparently no improvements. JBL Go 2 has, aside waterproof certification (which is not relevant for me) a passive radiator for basses, and according to the reviews it sounds better than the old JBL Go (don't know about the Go plus, as it's very hard to find reviews). reverse phone lookup

The difference in price is very tiny, so it isn't a problem for me. Do you think I should return my Go plus to get a Go 2 instead? Is the sound really better? And, what really changes between Go and Go plus? Thanks in advance.

reverse phone lookup

Highlighted
Valued Contributor - Level 1

Re: JBL GO Plus or JBL GO 2

Hi @TokiyoRio , 

You will likely get a better response on the JBL forum vs. Music Tribe since MT doesn't produce nor support JBL gear. 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver