Contributor - Level 1

My journey towards becoming a full-time DJ/Producer

Earlier this year I was unhappy with my job/life, I don't want to go into too many details but it was mentally, emotionally and physically draining. I always had a passion for music more than anything else but I was brought up with the standard mentality of "Get a degree, get a job, clock in till 5pm, raise a family, retire" (Nothing against my parents, they just want what is best for me and what is safe). usps tracking

Two months ago I said "**bleep** it", I quit my job and started to worshowbox k on music full time (I'm also working on opening my own company in an industry not related to music). Since then, I've written 7 tracks, with the idea of having 10 fully finished mixed/mastered tracks by the end of the year so that I could start 2019 with some potential releases/material.

I'm very happy with my productions, they're sounding great and I'm getting some great feedback from Dj's and music lovers which helps me realize that this "dream" of mine to have a career in the music industry is possible!

I have no definite plan as such, I just want to try fill my 2019 with as many releases as possible to get my name out there, send my stuff around to DJ's so that they can play it and also to blogs/media outlets.

MiltonStark Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-11

2020-01-11

My journey towards becoming a full-time DJ/Producer

Earlier this year I was unhappy with my job/life, I don't want to go into too many details but it was mentally, emotionally and physically draining. I always had a passion for music more than anything else but I was brought up with the standard mentality of "Get a degree, get a job, clock in till 5pm, raise a family, retire" (Nothing against my parents, they just want what is best for me and what is safe). usps tracking

Two months ago I said "**bleep** it", I quit my job and started to worshowbox k on music full time (I'm also working on opening my own company in an industry not related to music). Since then, I've written 7 tracks, with the idea of having 10 fully finished mixed/mastered tracks by the end of the year so that I could start 2019 with some potential releases/material.

I'm very happy with my productions, they're sounding great and I'm getting some great feedback from Dj's and music lovers which helps me realize that this "dream" of mine to have a career in the music industry is possible!

I have no definite plan as such, I just want to try fill my 2019 with as many releases as possible to get my name out there, send my stuff around to DJ's so that they can play it and also to blogs/media outlets.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies