Contributor - Level 1

NX 3000 behringer

My Behringer NX 3000 is in protection mode. I've purchased this Amplifier through Gear Club Direct. The order number is 8736. I've been trying to get a return label for 3 weeks. Hopefully y'all can expedite the process. Thanks

Cornelius28 Contributor - Level 1 2019-06-27

2019-06-27

NX 3000 behringer

My Behringer NX 3000 is in protection mode. I've purchased this Amplifier through Gear Club Direct. The order number is 8736. I've been trying to get a return label for 3 weeks. Hopefully y'all can expedite the process. Thanks

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Contributor - Level 1

Re: NX 3000 behringer

Hi, we have the same Problem. My NX3000 and NX 3000D both goes protect mode. It so expensive to return to behringer so what i did is to open the unit and checked everything. There is no problem all parts except on the IC controller or Chip that controls everything. It need to be change. So, there is no IC replacement only behringer can produce that parts but still, they havent replied my email regarding that parts that i need to purchase.

Contributor - Level 2

Re: NX 3000 behringer

you say that you have tide to retun the amp but can't no get the retun lable , did the company that you buy that amp sent in your email a link from them so you can print the lable if no you needtop contact them to see if will send it to you and you send it back., i hope this help you.