Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

New Firmware update for the Behringer X32

Good Morning,

My name is Shauna and I have a few questions reguarding the X32. Is there any way to save a setting within a scene for a mic that goes from singing to talking? Our worship leader projects his voice perfectly when he is singing, however when he switches over to talking it becomes an issue for my volunteers to adjust his voice. Mainly because we are streaming online and have to make the adjustments for the camera feed too. I just linked the cameras on the X32 so that the changes can be done at the same time; but is possible to save a setting somewhere that will automatically change his voice when talking? I thought perhaps the A-B-C buttons on the right side could take care of this issue but I am uncertain

SFabian90 Contributor - Level 1 2020-05-19

2020-05-19

New Firmware update for the Behringer X32

Good Morning,

My name is Shauna and I have a few questions reguarding the X32. Is there any way to save a setting within a scene for a mic that goes from singing to talking? Our worship leader projects his voice perfectly when he is singing, however when he switches over to talking it becomes an issue for my volunteers to adjust his voice. Mainly because we are streaming online and have to make the adjustments for the camera feed too. I just linked the cameras on the X32 so that the changes can be done at the same time; but is possible to save a setting somewhere that will automatically change his voice when talking? I thought perhaps the A-B-C buttons on the right side could take care of this issue but I am uncertain

Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 2

Re: New Firmware update for the Behringer X32

@SFabian90 

One possibility is to route (mult) that mic to two channels. One channel  for singing. one for speaking. Then you can turn one channel off,and swith the other one and not mess with the inividual settings. You could also blend the two with the faders.

You certainly could have two snippets switch between singing and speaking.