Contributor - Level 2

Replacement tweeter for vintage technics sb-k476

I posted about my speakers a while back, and I was pretty happy about getting them. Imagine my disappointment when I get back to my dads and find a ripped tweeter on the left speaker. I’m considering some things, but a replacement would be appreciated. Since I’m pairing it with a vintage amp, the tweeters cant have much wattage. I would appreciate it if someone could find the exact wattage for the tweeter on the technics sb-k476’s. It’s a 2 inch tweeter if that helps. Thank you.

bhaikosalam Contributor - Level 2 2019-08-17

2019-08-17

Replacement tweeter for vintage technics sb-k476

I posted about my speakers a while back, and I was pretty happy about getting them. Imagine my disappointment when I get back to my dads and find a ripped tweeter on the left speaker. I’m considering some things, but a replacement would be appreciated. Since I’m pairing it with a vintage amp, the tweeters cant have much wattage. I would appreciate it if someone could find the exact wattage for the tweeter on the technics sb-k476’s. It’s a 2 inch tweeter if that helps. Thank you.

Contributor - Level 2

Re: Replacement tweeter for vintage technics sb-k476

for your replacement tweeter you can go on line to the manufacure and look for you tweeter or just look on line for the amount of watts that you want for you tweeter that's 2" you will find the right one for you.