Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

TD-3 Functionality - Full Instruction Manual

Hello,

I would like to be able to switch between Internal, USB, and Trigger modes on the TD-3 without using my computer.

I see there are what look like "function?" buttons that correspond to what is found in the synth tool.  After trying several combinations to get them to work without the tool I gave up.  How do I access the modes without the synth tool?

I feel like an instruction manual would answer this but I do not know where to download one, other than QuickStart.

Any help is appreciated.

synthheaven Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-20

2020-03-20

TD-3 Functionality - Full Instruction Manual

Hello,

I would like to be able to switch between Internal, USB, and Trigger modes on the TD-3 without using my computer.

I see there are what look like "function?" buttons that correspond to what is found in the synth tool.  After trying several combinations to get them to work without the tool I gave up.  How do I access the modes without the synth tool?

I feel like an instruction manual would answer this but I do not know where to download one, other than QuickStart.

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: TD-3 Functionality - Full Instruction Manual

Oh Gosh.. 

Much trial and error later..

Hold the "Back" and "Next" buttons at the same time..

The eight keyboard keys will light up (with the two active selections flashing), letting you know you can continue..

The first four keys represent the clock source (select one)..

The last four keys represent the rate (select one)..

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: TD-3 Functionality - Full Instruction Manual

Oh Gosh.. 

Much trial and error later..

Hold the "Back" and "Next" buttons at the same time..

The eight keyboard keys will light up (with the two active selections flashing), letting you know you can continue..

The first four keys represent the clock source (select one)..

The last four keys represent the rate (select one)..

View solution in original post