Contributor - Level 1

nox101

hi, this is just a quick question to anyone who has this mixer. i've had mine since october 2018 and to be honest is a brilliant 2 channel mixer. has amazing sound quality and smooth sliders but dunno where its coming from exactly but somewhere near the crossfader when i put my hand on the face plate i get a quick electric shock also my mate has the same mixer and even his has shocked me just wondering if its just these 2 or is there others who have had the same problem ?

djwelsh92 Contributor - Level 1 2019-06-22

2019-06-22

nox101

hi, this is just a quick question to anyone who has this mixer. i've had mine since october 2018 and to be honest is a brilliant 2 channel mixer. has amazing sound quality and smooth sliders but dunno where its coming from exactly but somewhere near the crossfader when i put my hand on the face plate i get a quick electric shock also my mate has the same mixer and even his has shocked me just wondering if its just these 2 or is there others who have had the same problem ?

Contributor - Level 1

Re: nox101

Hi Nox 101.  Basically I think all you need to do is to ground your mixer.  There should be a ground connection somewhere on your mixer.  Just connect a ground wire to the mixer and then ground the wire to another metal object not connected to your system.  That should solve your shocking problem.

Bruce A. Garber