DJ

If DJ-ing is your thing then this is the page for you! Get together with fellow Dj’s and talk about your favorite gear, your best gigs, what software you use and more.

Highlighted

Behringer Lc 1 Remix decks mapping doesn't work

Contributor - Level 1
Hi Everyone.

I recently bought a Behringer Cmd Lc-1 in order to use it with Traktor Remix Deck's but their seems to be a problem.

I have download the "CMD LC-1 Remix Decks.TSI" available on Behringer's website but it doesn't work.

I own Traktor Scratch pro 2.7.3, when my gears is connect to the computer with the Tsi Files selected in "Controller Manager" the "CRTL" button appears in blue but nothing happen on the software.

Does anyone have the solution to my problem please ? I'm very looking forward to play with it properly.

Sorry if my english's bad

Thanks !

Best Regards
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Behringer Lc 1 Remix decks mapping doesn't work

Triber Moderator
Diallo Hassan;56639 wrote:
Hi Everyone.

I recently bought a Behringer Cmd Lc-1 in order to use it with Traktor Remix Deck's but their seems to be a problem.

I have download the "CMD LC-1 Remix Decks.TSI" available on Behringer's website but it doesn't work.

I own Traktor Scratch pro 2.7.3, when my gears is connect to the computer with the Tsi Files selected in "Controller Manager" the "CRTL" button appears in blue but nothing happen on the software.

Does anyone have the solution to my problem please ? I'm very looking forward to play with it properly.

Sorry if my english's bad

Thanks !

Best Regards

Hi Diallo, welcome to the forums!

The setup procedure for the CMD LC-1 DJ Controller can be found in the "Traktor TSI Installation Instructions" PDF that is located in the "CMD LC-1 TSI App" zip file, which can be downloaded for free on the Behringer website (in the CMD LC-1 product page, download section). Make sure you follow those directions exactly and you should be able to get things running smoothly.

You can also run the CMD channel changer and make sure your LC-1 is sending on the correct channel. Let me know if this helps.
Michael Lapke - Broadcast Storytelling Champion

Re: Behringer Lc 1 Remix decks mapping doesn't work

Contributor - Level 1
Thanks for the quick answer

After many triés, things seems to be working. I think their was a conflict between my differents mapping.

Now I just have to test it completly Smiley Happy

If their is an other problem I'll come back to you but everything seems to be working.

Thank you again

Enjoy your evening Smiley Wink
Conversation Stats
  • Replies
  • Views
  • Kudos Given
  • Contributors