Contributor - Level 1

Can you program new presets for Perform VK - eg: fourths, etc

Hi All,

I'd like to program some different harmony options on my Perform VK.
E.G.: a fourth below + fourth above (Miles Davis 'So What' harmonies)

Is there any way of creating new presets?
I have Voicesupport 2 and the Perform VK Editor - but it seems these are only able to load existing presets.

Or would I need to get a different harmonizer to have these more advanced editing options.
I need a harmonizer that has the Midi notes funtion.

Cheers,
Chris

chrismb Contributor - Level 1 2019-11-18

2019-11-18

Can you program new presets for Perform VK - eg: fourths, etc

Hi All,

I'd like to program some different harmony options on my Perform VK.
E.G.: a fourth below + fourth above (Miles Davis 'So What' harmonies)

Is there any way of creating new presets?
I have Voicesupport 2 and the Perform VK Editor - but it seems these are only able to load existing presets.

Or would I need to get a different harmonizer to have these more advanced editing options.
I need a harmonizer that has the Midi notes funtion.

Cheers,
Chris

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Re: Can you program new presets for Perform VK - eg: fourths, etc

Hey @chrismb,
Officially the only way to create presets for the Perform-VK is on the device itself, by modifying a stock preset or one you imported from VoiceSupport 2 or the mobile app, then you can save your modified preset back into VoiceSupport 2 as a backup.  You've probably already found this is pretty limiting though, the UI on Perform-VK only allows you to change between the pre-selected effect styles and adjust their levels.  To that end, there is a third-party solution made by VoiceLiveEditor, TC Helicon works with the creator and fully support their efforts.  You can check out a video of VoiceLiveEditor's Perform-VK editor software here, and the actual editor is available for purchase here.  Cheers!

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Can you program new presets for Perform VK - eg: fourths, etc

Any chance that editor would work on the Perform-VG unit?

T.W. Day, Wirebender Audio Systems, http://wirebenderaudio.blogspot.com/