Contributor - Level 1

Can you program new presets for Perform VK - eg: fourths, etc

Hi All,

I'd like to program some different harmony options on my Perform VK.
E.G.: a fourth below + fourth above (Miles Davis 'So What' harmonies)

Is there any way of creating new presets?
I have Voicesupport 2 and the Perform VK Editor - but it seems these are only able to load existing presets.

Or would I need to get a different harmonizer to have these more advanced editing options.
I need a harmonizer that has the Midi notes funtion.

Cheers,
Chris

chrismb Contributor - Level 1 2019-11-18

2019-11-18

Can you program new presets for Perform VK - eg: fourths, etc

Hi All,

I'd like to program some different harmony options on my Perform VK.
E.G.: a fourth below + fourth above (Miles Davis 'So What' harmonies)

Is there any way of creating new presets?
I have Voicesupport 2 and the Perform VK Editor - but it seems these are only able to load existing presets.

Or would I need to get a different harmonizer to have these more advanced editing options.
I need a harmonizer that has the Midi notes funtion.

Cheers,
Chris

Triber Moderator

Re: Can you program new presets for Perform VK - eg: fourths, etc

Hey @chrismb,
Officially the only way to create presets for the Perform-VK is on the device itself, by modifying a stock preset or one you imported from VoiceSupport 2 or the mobile app, then you can save your modified preset back into VoiceSupport 2 as a backup.  You've probably already found this is pretty limiting though, the UI on Perform-VK only allows you to change between the pre-selected effect styles and adjust their levels.  To that end, there is a third-party solution made by VoiceLiveEditor, TC Helicon works with the creator and fully support their efforts.  You can check out a video of VoiceLiveEditor's Perform-VK editor software here, and the actual editor is available for purchase here.  Cheers!

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.