Top Solution Authors
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

DM8000 factory reset?

Hi all,

We have forgotten the password for one of our DM8000's, is there any way to do a hard reset or recover the credentials somehow?

NASservice Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-08

2019-10-08

DM8000 factory reset?

Hi all,

We have forgotten the password for one of our DM8000's, is there any way to do a hard reset or recover the credentials somehow?

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: DM8000 factory reset?

Following 😉

Highlighted
Solution Leader

There is a way to access a locked DM8000- I'll contact your guys directly to share.

David Bradshaw | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

David,

I am not able to connect to the DM8000 at all. Can you contact me?

Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

@todd_lewis wrote:

David,

I am not able to connect to the DM8000 at all. Can you contact me?

@todd_lewis 

Hello Todd, welcome to the community.

Your post may not be noticed by anybody who can help. I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Technical Support explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks. I finally got connected to the box. However, it has a very old version of firmware on it. I need v1.5 of the DM software. Does anyone happen to have that file?

Highlighted
Triber

Hi @todd_lewis 

Is it the DM Designer V1.5 software that you require as I can send you this, however I would definitely recommend the advice from RexBeckett above and submitting a Care Ticket for issues like this. Is there any reason that you cannot upgrade to the latest software version? When I say latest software version, this depends on whether you are also using DM Kontrol with a DM801 as you can only upgrade to V3.1 for this at the moment. Please advise.  many thanks

Nigel Turner | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

@Nigel67 thanks for the reply. I installed this system at a Church three years ago. I no longer work for the company I was with when I installed it, and that company is no longer in my area. The Church reached out to me to troubleshoot some issues they are having. Since I don't have the original DSP file, I was hoping to get the old file out of the box BEFORE i updated any firmware. I hate to take the chance and lose something during a firmware upgrade. So, if you have v1.5 of the DM Designer software, could you please send it my way? That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Highlighted
Triber

Hi @todd_lewis 

I have just messaged you for your e-mail address.

Many thanks

Nigel Turner | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs