Contributor - Level 2

Technical Support Perform V 4 requests to have it repaired ... NO RESPONSE from TC 9-10-19

I have filled out many technical service requests to have my Perform V repaired

I have not recieved one response 

I went out and purchased another one   .... but i still want this one repaired .

any suggestions ?  

RonAlonso Contributor - Level 2 2019-09-10

2019-09-10

Technical Support Perform V 4 requests to have it repaired ... NO RESPONSE from TC 9-10-19

I have filled out many technical service requests to have my Perform V repaired

I have not recieved one response 

I went out and purchased another one   .... but i still want this one repaired .

any suggestions ?  

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Triber Moderator

Re: Technical Support Perform V 4 requests to have it repaired ... NO RESPONSE from TC 9-10

Hey @RonAlonso,
My only suggestions are to please remain patient and also keep an eye on your email's spam/junk folder.  Unfortunately due to a recent move resulting in downtime, our support department is still playing catchup with service requests and have quite the queue to work through - I've heard of some users having to wait a couple weeks for a reply.  So as long as they don't think you're a bot spamming the same request, they will reply to you eventually.  Good luck!

Testing engineer at TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Technical Support Perform V 4 requests to have it repaired ... NO RESPONSE from TC 9-10

Spencer,

I dont know how patient I can be 

its been months since i requested a warranty repair

and still no response from anyone but you

my unit will most likely fall out of warranty when I am contacted 

is that the plan ?   can you help me ? 

Triber Moderator

Hi Ron,

very sorry to hear this. We are sitting in different part of the world, but i can reach out to our care team and check status.  Can you write me one of your support ticket numbers you got for your submitted support requests? 

Best regards,

Mike

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Mike,

Thank You for the response    my case number is Case Number 00993585.  

please do your best to help me get my unit repaired 

Thanks Ron