Effects and Signal Processors

Jipooz Contributor - Level 1 3 hours ago

3 hours ago

Plethora X5 reverse delay

Hi everyone,New owner of a plethora x5, and very exited about it.I've got a question about the reverse delay : is there a way to hear only the wet signal (the reverse one) and not the main one ?I couldn't do that except ...
read more...

VRN Contributor - Level 2 yesterday

yesterday

PlethoraX5 Questions...

Hi guys,Sorry, if the questions are stupid; but the PlethoraX5 is my first TonePrint product and while the quick start manual is brilliantly slim, the non-existent owner's manual is even slimmer and the app is well.... a...
read more...

Jason007 Contributor - Level 2 yesterday

yesterday

Saving User Toneprints in the Toneprint Editor

Anybody know why manually entered values in a Toneprint always change back to the old templeate value ? Only when dialing in via the peal does it save the value. But this value then becomes the value for all  User T...
read more...

VRN Contributor - Level 2 yesterday

yesterday

Plethorax5: Hate it already....

Just got mine and love most of it, but......... can anyone explain why on earth the effects are organised left to right and not like they would normally be on a board, i.e. right to left? That is highly counter-intuitive...
read more...

VRN yesterday

yesterday

xdsmithx Contributor - Level 1 Tuesday

Tuesday

Plethora X5 - Live Control

I know very few have access to this device yet but was hoping one of the TC group might be able to provide some input.The editing of the Plethora setup looks great.  I have been watching the videos and I haven't abl...
read more...

DougSchneider Contributor - Level 2 2020-04-04

2020-04-04

Toneprint Editor

First of all, wow is the Toneprint Editor amazing. I spent an hour tweeking settings for my HOF2 today. I got some cool sounds, but felt like I was flying blind a bit. That. Thing. Is. Deep. Any chance you guys could do ...
read more...

Berkeis Contributor - Level 1 2020-04-04

2020-04-04

Flashback X4 Delay Error - Not Working

Hello everybody,I have the TonePrint Flashback x4 Delay pedal for about 2 years. But yesterday, it suddenly stopped working when everything was the same (connection cables, power supplier etc.). Now, it doesn't give any ...
read more...

texasboy112 Contributor - Level 2 2020-04-02

2020-04-02

COLORED BUTTONS FOR HALL OF FAME 2 X 4 REVERB PEDAL

Hi,  I just ordered a Hall of Fame 2 X 4 Reverb Pedal (TC Electonic).  On their YouTube video they show Colored Buttons that cover the (4) Bottom Push (MASH) Knobs.  Not only do they look great, but I can ...
read more...

DanieleCAS Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-23

2020-03-23

Best delay?

Hello, i need suggestions about delays. I'm searching some tc electronic's delays and I'm so uncertain about the choice to make. I saw the d-two and the g-major2. Are the delays similar in the 2 multifx systems...
read more...