Effects and Signal Processors

RalfLeRenne Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-19

2019-10-19

Question about Harmony Singer 2

Hello,I bought a "Harmony Singer 1" a few years ago, and would like to switch to the second version. I'm in the process of making all my equipment for concerts "battery powered", and I saw this Harmony Singer 2 is able t...
read more...

ajdaames Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-12

2019-10-12

Vl3 click track

Hello guys.I’ve recently purchased the VL3 extreme after my VLplay electric died. On this unit I see that you can import your backing tracks and play them directly from the unit. An awesome feature. However I play in a t...
read more...

markmcilvena Contributor - Level 3 2019-10-05

2019-10-05

Play Acoustic - AUX input routing to looper option. Any idea...

(Alas... I think I know the answer.)Hey Folks. Just wondering if there's any way of routing the Aux input to the PA looper? I have an analogue wooden 'kick drum' stomp box pedal, (Australian made 'little Monster') which ...
read more...

WhiskeyJaxx Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-01

2019-10-01

Harmonizer Activation

I have a TC Helicon VoiceTone Single H1 Intelligent Harmonizer and when I use it with my wireless Shure system will activate the pedal when I start to talk or sing into the mic. This does not happen when using a wir...
read more...

Robert_Dusemund Contributor - Level 1 2019-09-12

2019-09-12

Critical Mass after HarmonySinger

Hi ya all!I wonder if I have a Critical Mass Stomp box behind a HarmonySinger pedal, and what effect it will have. Usually you sing directly into the CM pedal and get a unison choir. Can CM turn a three-part, three-man c...
read more...

RonAlonso Contributor - Level 2 2019-09-10

2019-09-10

Technical Support Perform V 4 requests to have it repair...

I have filled out many technical service requests to have my Perform V repairedI have not recieved one response I went out and purchased another one   .... but i still want this one repaired .any suggestio...
read more...

synthmax Contributor - Level 2 2019-09-04

2019-09-04

VoiceLive selecting the wrong Preset

I am sending MIDI messages from my Yamaha MOTIF XF8 Workstation Keyboard to a TC Helicon VoiceLive Rack via MIDI during live performances. I am editing my MIDI sequences in Cubase and downloading them to the MOTIF for fo...
read more...

DennisDubeau Regular Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-01

2019-08-01

Left in the dark by TC Helicon

Voicelive Extreme 3 owner here... Feel left in the dark... No more updates, nothing since the Chineses (See Beringher City in China) have bought TC Helicon. So called Flagship unit payed with top dollars...As if not...
read more...

gillestour Contributor - Level 1 2019-07-31

2019-07-31

TC helicon Voicetone H1 mic does not work anymore and bad be...

I have this pedal for about 3 months. Everything was running right until monday. Normally when I put on the pedal the green light on the top right is lighting once and comes off and I can play with the pedal. Now when I'...
read more...

cowbell-fever Contributor - Level 2 2019-07-04

2019-07-04

Talkbox Synth improvement suggestion - Talkbox note sustain

Hi I'm a guitar player and recently purchased a TC Helicon Talkbox Synth about 2 months back, I have a classic Tube talkbox but wanted to get away from tube/microphone set up, after extensive research I like the Talkbox ...
read more...