Effects and Signal Processors

Galiano Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-25

2020-03-25

TC Helicón perform-v

Hola hoy me llegó el controlador vocal TC Helicón perform-v, al conectar la alimentación todas las teclas de mantienen encendidas en su color de On,  no cambiando de color por mucho que las toque. Es un defecto del ...
read more...

TonyFry Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-10

2020-03-10

Saving loops to a preset

I've posted about this before and never really got a satisfactory answer, so I'm hoping for a better result this time. I want to record loops to a particular preset so I can integrate it into live performance. The proble...
read more...

chrishair Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-04

2020-03-04

TC Helion Mic Mechanic 2

Hi there I am experiencing a problem with the above product and wondering if anyone has any advice.The PA speaker I am using with the pedal does not have an XLR input, only a 1/4 jack input. Therefore I am connecting the...
read more...

bearaby Contributor - Level 3 2020-02-26

2020-02-26

Why should I upgrade Perform V to VoiceLive Play? I host kar...

Please give me reasons to upgrade to VoiceLive Play (or other?) from a Perform V for hosting karaoke, which by nature has singers requesting many different songs, unknown to me in advance.

Billhenry Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-25

2020-02-25

TC Helicon Play Electric Center knob failed - reolacment par...

The Center knobs you turn to adjust settings has quit. Rendering the pedal pretty much unusable.i read many had same failure for to plastic potentiometer. does anyone know how to get reolacment parts to I can repair...
read more...

Sferna Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-15

2020-02-15

Using batteries for harmony singer version 1

Hi has anyone in UK tried to power their harmony singer (v1) via batteries or a power bank? I've got some busking in the next few weeks and looking for what equipment to buy to make this happen. 

ChrisF Contributor - Level 2 2020-02-13

2020-02-13

What's this TCH effects unit that let's you change y...

I saw a friend's band the other week, and he had a TCH box that allowed him play his bass to whatever pitch he wanted, without physically tuning the instrument. So he was in standard tuning, but he can play a half-step l...
read more...

JohnShelley Contributor - Level 2 2020-02-12

2020-02-12

VL3X Track Import Message XIST?

Imported some tracks.  Noticed for the first time XIST message.  What does this mean?  Does it mean the track exists already?  If so does it overwrite?

dhoff1234 Contributor - Level 2 2020-02-11

2020-02-11

voicelive 2 broke

Hey There,A friends Voicelive 2 broke.  I opened it up, found one of the voltage regulators has a dead short.  I put in a ticket to see if tc-helicon can get me a schematic or maybe people actually repair equip...
read more...