Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Component fuse: T 5A H250V

Hello, I need to know where to buy a fuse T 5A H250V for my  mixer EUROPOWER PMP1000,  does anyone have an idea how I could change it myself? , Or do you recommend me to send it to repair  to BEHRINGER workshops?, I currently live in the north of  Denmark in Alborg, is her any place where I can take it for repair  ?

J.

Jirasol Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-16

2020-02-16

Component fuse: T 5A H250V

Hello, I need to know where to buy a fuse T 5A H250V for my  mixer EUROPOWER PMP1000,  does anyone have an idea how I could change it myself? , Or do you recommend me to send it to repair  to BEHRINGER workshops?, I currently live in the north of  Denmark in Alborg, is her any place where I can take it for repair  ?

J.

Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

Re: Component fuse: T 5A H250V

@Jirasol 

Hello jirasol, welcome to the community.

You can find the fuse available on Ebay e.g. Fuse T 5A 250V. You could change it yourself but fuses usually only blow when there is some fault. A new fuse may just blow again and it could cause more damage. Unless you know what caused the fuse to blow, it would be better to have the mixer checked.

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Service Repair explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed the required fields in your profile. The Care ticket is currently the only way to request technical support, service and spare parts from any of the Music Tribe companies.