Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Putty Alternative?

I need a program for winxp that can remote to a linux server I claim. I've constantly utilized putty or a PC w/linux introduced yet for this situation I need it for winxp. are there any other options? anything better?

Ridleyed Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-21

2020-01-21

Putty Alternative?

I need a program for winxp that can remote to a linux server I claim. I've constantly utilized putty or a PC w/linux introduced yet for this situation I need it for winxp. are there any other options? anything better?

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Putty Alternative?

Why not use an older version of Putty?  I used to use it back when I was running XP before I switched to Linux and it ran fine under XP.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Bitvise SSH Client (Tunnelier) can be used as a substitute. It aids all styles of Windows Desktops & Servers and contains a long list of features that make it amazing all-around software for ssh connection management. It has outstanding features like remote Desktop Forwarding that has a Single-Click, BVTerm, Xterm, and vt100 Terminal Simulation and SSO (Single Sign-On) Support utilizing SSPI & NTLM verification. Check out this list of some great putty alternatives https://appuals.com/the-5-best-putty-alternatives-for-windows-os/. It is users friendly with RSA, DSA and ECDSA Public Key Auth and Obscured SSH w/ an Optional Keyword in case required. Apart from that, it has Vibrant Port Forwarding through Socks or HTTP Proxy, FTP to SFTP Bridge for bequest and ancient apps and services.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Numerous ideas commonplace from the standard Rigidbody part continue to Rigidbody 2D; the distinctions are that in 2D, items can just move in the XY plane and can just pivot on a hub opposite to that plane. learn more.

Contributor - Level 1

It is clients cordial with RSA, DSA and ECDSA Public Key Auth and Obscured SSH w/an Optional Keyword on the off chance that required. Aside from that, it has Vibrant Port Forwarding through Socks or HTTP Proxy, FTP to SFTP Bridge for estate and old applications and administrations. You could see my blog.