Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

diaphragms for TurboSound TCS152/94

I'm looking for a seller of diaphragms for TurboSound TCS152/94 passive speakers. below is the information on the horn type model# 

TourboSound  TS-76T300A6  /  6 Ohms  /  3" titanium  /  High frequency compression transducer  /  H76-0000-95289

I'm just looking for a provider of the diaphragms.  This has been very difficult to find a provider. 

if anyone has options please help!

Raymond Adams
radams01 Contributor - Level 1 2020-03-16

2020-03-16

diaphragms for TurboSound TCS152/94

I'm looking for a seller of diaphragms for TurboSound TCS152/94 passive speakers. below is the information on the horn type model# 

TourboSound  TS-76T300A6  /  6 Ohms  /  3" titanium  /  High frequency compression transducer  /  H76-0000-95289

I'm just looking for a provider of the diaphragms.  This has been very difficult to find a provider. 

if anyone has options please help!

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

Re: diaphragms for TurboSound TCS152/94

@radams01 

Hello Raymond, welcome to the community.

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Spare Parts explaining your requirements. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: diaphragms for TurboSound TCS152/94

Thanks for the advice. I actually have been proactive on that topic and did what you said, so hopefully I can get some movement on finding these parts. 

Thank you for responding 

Raymond Adams