Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Behringer TUBE ULTRAGAIN T1953

Hi, I have to change the lights of two vumeters on my TUBE ULTRAGAIN T1953, the needles run well , but the two backlights of the two warmth needles don´t turn on, I don´t know I f I have to change all this vumeters, only the leds or any type of lights , or if the problem could come from any power suply for these two vumeters. Is only estetic , but I wanto to fix it to sell the unit. I´m not talking about the tube backlights , I´m talking about the vumeters. I show them in a photo:

rojocinco Contributor - Level 1 2020-05-10

2020-05-10

Behringer TUBE ULTRAGAIN T1953

Hi, I have to change the lights of two vumeters on my TUBE ULTRAGAIN T1953, the needles run well , but the two backlights of the two warmth needles don´t turn on, I don´t know I f I have to change all this vumeters, only the leds or any type of lights , or if the problem could come from any power suply for these two vumeters. Is only estetic , but I wanto to fix it to sell the unit. I´m not talking about the tube backlights , I´m talking about the vumeters. I show them in a photo:

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Behringer TUBE ULTRAGAIN T1953

Thanks for getting in touch @rojocinco 

I would recommend opening a Technical support ticket above (Just hit Support) and someone on the tech team will be able to advise you further. 
Just to make you aware, we do not provide any information or assistance for self service repairs and are not liable for any damage or injury that may occur as a result. We always recommend sending your product to an approved service centre for any repairs.