Contributor - Level 2

Behringer x32

20191023_133753.jpg

15718643902638166786090126952309.jpg

Hi the mixer froze on me last Saturday while I was setting up to play for a event I tried to install the new firmware didn't work tride to reset the hall mixer want let me bc everything froze I cant press any button please advice thanx 

Ninos potros
Ninos Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-23

2019-10-23

Behringer x32

20191023_133753.jpg

15718643902638166786090126952309.jpg

Hi the mixer froze on me last Saturday while I was setting up to play for a event I tried to install the new firmware didn't work tride to reset the hall mixer want let me bc everything froze I cant press any button please advice thanx 

• 0 Kudos
  • 16 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Valued Contributor - Level 2

Re: Behringer x32

Did you unplug the unit and try to start again? These X32 mixers are quite resilient. I would try to reinstall the firmware. I once had my Rack in firmware limbo but was able to, through several attempts, get it fully operational again. I would make sure that the firmware you want installed is the ONLY firmware file on your usb stick and at the root directory. I would also, if not successful, try a different usb stick to update it with. You can also downgrade the firmware if that firmware file is the only one at the root directory. 

View solution in original post

So when you start up again, it remains frozen still?...or It will not turn on at all...or? What happens when you turn it on now? It sounds to me like there was a hardware failure that coincided with the firmware loading. If you have your usb stick in the mixer, hold down the usb access button and turn on the power, does that do anything? Sorry to hear you are stuck.

@Ninos You might want to follow these instructions. (not mine-I saw somewhere) 

If you haven't already, complete your Community profile...and submit a Care Ticket.

How to complete your Community profile:

1. Click on your avatar (person icon) on the top right of the Community home page.
2. Click on "My profile".
3. Click on "Edit Profile".
4. Fill out as many fields as possible on the first (Personal Information) page. (You'll need at least the required fields plus your phone number to submit a ticket!)
5. Complete the next two pages. (There's only one required field on the second page, no worries!)
6. You should now be able to create a Care Ticket.

To submit a Care Ticket:

1. Click the Menu (three lines on the top left of this page)
2. Click "Support".
3. Click "+ Create a Care Ticket".

Did you unplug the unit and try to start again? These X32 mixers are quite resilient. I would try to reinstall the firmware. I once had my Rack in firmware limbo but was able to, through several attempts, get it fully operational again. I would make sure that the firmware you want installed is the ONLY firmware file on your usb stick and at the root directory. I would also, if not successful, try a different usb stick to update it with. You can also downgrade the firmware if that firmware file is the only one at the root directory. 

Contributor - Level 2

Thanks for the reply I tried  to unplug the mixer and plugged agin didn't I tried different plugs didn't work . The usb I used its brand new one I formatted the usb to exFat I downloaded the firmware from Behringer website then I tried it to install the firmware on the mixer didn't work.  And I have a gig this Saturday dont have any back up mixer 

Ninos potros

So when you start up again, it remains frozen still?...or It will not turn on at all...or? What happens when you turn it on now? It sounds to me like there was a hardware failure that coincided with the firmware loading. If you have your usb stick in the mixer, hold down the usb access button and turn on the power, does that do anything? Sorry to hear you are stuck.

Contributor - Level 2

It starts like It shows in the first picture then when it turns on all the mute button turns on I cant turn them off I tried to press other buttons they dont work I tried to touch the screen no respond so when I put the firmware usb and I turn on the mixer it gos to the same thing like it shows in the pictures the screen dosnt respond and the mute buttons still on non of the bottoms work I tried to factory reset it want let me tride to press setup button no respond 

Ninos potros
Contributor - Level 2

I tried to upload the firmware with different usb still didn't work

Ninos potros
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Hi again I' tried to get my mixer but it's not working and I have a gig tomorrow I'm with out a mixer so please I need a solution thank

Ninos potros

I think you will need a repair shop unfortunately. If the attemps to load firmware have failed and it remains frozen, there must be a bigger problem. 

Contributor - Level 2

Well I live in California I dont know wheres behringer reaper shop here

Ninos potros
Contributor - Level 2

I'm still waiting for someone to tell where to take it it's been  a week and I cant afford to rent a mixer  . Behringer needs to be on top of this thanks 

@GaryHiggins wrote:

I think you will need a repair shop unfortunately. If the attemps to load firmware have failed and it remains frozen, there must be a bigger problem. 

Ninos potros