Ninos Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-23

2019-10-23

Behringer x32

20191023_133753.jpg

15718643902638166786090126952309.jpg

Hi the mixer froze on me last Saturday while I was setting up to play for a event I tried to install the new firmware didn't work tride to reset the hall mixer want let me bc everything froze I cant press any button please advice thanx 

• 0 Kudos
  • 16 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Behringer x32

Hi again I'm still having problems with my behringer x32 and still waiting for someone from behringer to contact me and salve this problems please help 

Ninos potros
Valued Contributor - Level 2

@Ninos If you are100% sure you followed the firmware update process completely, then Im afraid you will need to contact a rerpair shop somewhere-perhaps where you bought it? I don't have any inside connection here to get you help, I wish I did. The only way I know is opening a ticket with CARE here in the forum. Hope you get it resolved soon.

Contributor - Level 2

Yes I did fallow what ever u told me and I challenged the usb 2 times still didn't work so now I need someone from Behringer to contact me unfortunately just not happening if I knew Behringer tread there costumers this way I wouldn't purchased any behringer item and if this problem want get salve soon I not recommend no one to buy Behringer equipment 

Ninos potros
Contributor - Level 2

My mixer still not working I dont know what to do still waiting someone to help me 

Ninos potros
Valued Contributor - Level 2

@Ninos You might want to follow these instructions. (not mine-I saw somewhere) 

If you haven't already, complete your Community profile...and submit a Care Ticket.

How to complete your Community profile:

1. Click on your avatar (person icon) on the top right of the Community home page.
2. Click on "My profile".
3. Click on "Edit Profile".
4. Fill out as many fields as possible on the first (Personal Information) page. (You'll need at least the required fields plus your phone number to submit a ticket!)
5. Complete the next two pages. (There's only one required field on the second page, no worries!)
6. You should now be able to create a Care Ticket.

To submit a Care Ticket:

1. Click the Menu (three lines on the top left of this page)
2. Click "Support".
3. Click "+ Create a Care Ticket".

View solution in original post

Contributor - Level 2

I did all this 2 weeks ago the secsec day they sent me email they said it will take one business day we will contact then they contacted me 4 days later they told me what to then the second day I replied to them that I tried everything o. The mixer still not working and I sent 4 emails after that still havehav got a y respond thale last thing they sent saying that they didn't hear back from me they gonna close the case and I have proofs that I emailed them back I'm soo upset with this service if they want salve this problem asap I'm not gonna recommend behringer to no one

Ninos potros
Triber

Hi Ninos
It looks like you have a hardware problem with your mixer. You should try contacting care again
There can be a bit of a delay to get an answer in the US ....

Wierd thing is that those two pictures dont match :
First one says it didnt detect any other board, but second one shows that those other boards display things
Are the buttons next to the screen responding ?
Can you connect to the mixer remotely, either using a tablet or using a computer running X32-Edit ?