Contributor - Level 2

Defective behringer

I bought a amplifier Behringer and doesn't want to work it protects its self it turns on and then goes to orange light and doesnt do nothing it's a iNU4-6000 the first one I bought did something so they send me another one now this one doing same thing are all this manufacture defective because I know djs that have same product and been having same problem Thank you

Paco67 Contributor - Level 2 2019-07-03

2019-07-03

Defective behringer

I bought a amplifier Behringer and doesn't want to work it protects its self it turns on and then goes to orange light and doesnt do nothing it's a iNU4-6000 the first one I bought did something so they send me another one now this one doing same thing are all this manufacture defective because I know djs that have same product and been having same problem Thank you

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Triber Contributor

Re: Defective behringer

Hello Paco67,

It sounds like your amplifier will need repair. Please submit a service request using our online form at:

https://music.secure.force.com/SupportForm?brand=behringer&rt=sr

View solution in original post

Contributor - Level 2

I already filled that form and have not had a respond thank you

Triber Contributor

Hello Paco67,

It sounds like your amplifier will need repair. Please submit a service request using our online form at:

https://music.secure.force.com/SupportForm?brand=behringer&rt=sr

Contributor - Level 2

I already filled that form and have not had a respond thank you

Contributor - Level 2

Hi im writing because i have send my amplifier for repair and its been a week and i havent heard nothing from nobody i have email Zack Boneham his the one that email me witha RA# and where to send amplifier and dont get a answer back can someone tell me what has happend with my amplifier