Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Ditto x4 “Tape stop” fx does not work after firmware update (2017)

• Hi, I just got a new ditto x4 and wanted to update its firmware for upmost performance. But I didn't know it would wreck the "tape stop" effect.
  • Now it no longer keeps up with the beat whenever I press it. Example I made a 4 chord progression G Em C D, I press "tape stop" beginning at D chord and count 4 beats then press it again. It no longer start with G, but instead with a random measure.
  • Out of the box, I used this function and it worked fine, but not after firmware update

Thanks you for reading, I would love to fix this but so far I can't find any thread related. "Tape stop" is such a cool effect but I can't use it.

Kienle51 Contributor - Level 1 2019-10-24

2019-10-24

Ditto x4 “Tape stop” fx does not work after firmware update (2017)

• Hi, I just got a new ditto x4 and wanted to update its firmware for upmost performance. But I didn't know it would wreck the "tape stop" effect.
  • Now it no longer keeps up with the beat whenever I press it. Example I made a 4 chord progression G Em C D, I press "tape stop" beginning at D chord and count 4 beats then press it again. It no longer start with G, but instead with a random measure.
  • Out of the box, I used this function and it worked fine, but not after firmware update

Thanks you for reading, I would love to fix this but so far I can't find any thread related. "Tape stop" is such a cool effect but I can't use it.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies